- Title: Caldwell Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112062
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map of Caldwell County shows the county seat of Lockhart at the juncture of two rail lines: the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railroad, and the San Antonio & Aransas Pass Railroad. Also shown are the surrounding Bastrop, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, and Travis counties.
Survey date – 1896
- THIS DESCRIPTION HAS IMPORTANT DISTINCTION – MARGINAL TEAR BAD, NOT FATAL, TEAR INTO NEATLINE/IMAGE IS PROBLEMATIC BUT NOT FATAL
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Even tear at bottom center closed with archival tape, stable
- Very good overall condition.