- Title: Ochiltree County Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112172
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Ochiltree County, est. 1876. The county seat of Ochiltree is shown at center. In 1919 the county seat would be moved to the newly established town of Perryton, eight miles to the north. The county is bordered on the north by the State of Oklahoma, and by Lipscomb, Handford, and Roberts counties.
Survey date – 1908
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks in center right margin/border, extending slightly into image, but not distracting.
- Very good overall condition.