- Title: Potter Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112180
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Potter County, est. 1876. The county seat of Amarillo is shown at lower right, on the Ft. Worth & Denver City Railroad. The Canadian River flows through the northern portion of the county, from the west to the northeast corner. The county is bordered by Moore, Hutchinson, Carson, Randall, Oldham, and Hartley counties.
Survey date – 1909
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks on right margin, slightly into border of image.
- Very good overall condition.