- Title: Reeves Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112186
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Reeves County, est. 1883. The county seat of Pecos is shown on the northern border of the county, in the elbow bend of the Pecos River (to the left of the word Ward). The town lies Texas & Pacific Railroad, which runs southwest down to the northeast corner of Jeff Davis County. The Pecos & North Texas Railroad runs from Pecos up to the northern border with New Mexico. Reeves county is bordered by Loving, Ward, Pecos, Jeff Davis, and Culberson counties.
Survey date – 1915
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping.
- Tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.