- Title: Refugio Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112187
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Refugio County, est. 1836. The county seat of Refugio is shown at center left, on the Blanco River. This coastal map shows Copano Bay, St. Charles Bay, Mission Bay, and Hynes Bay. The county is bordered on the north by the San Antonio River and on the southwest by the Aransas River. Refugio County if bounded by Victoria, Calhoun, Aransas, San Patricio, Bee, and Goliad counties.
Survey date – 1921
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Light tidal marks in top margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.