- Title: San Jacinto Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112194
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows San Jacinto County, est. 1870. The county seat of Coldsprings is shown at center. The Houston East & West Texas Railroad runs through the southeastern portion of the county. Defined on its eastern border by the Sabine River, San Jacinto County is bounded by Polk, Liberty, Montgomery, and Walker counties.
Survey date – 1889
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Very light tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.