- Title: Shackelford Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112198
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Shackelford County, est. 1858. The county seat of Albany is shown at center right, on the Texas Central Railway. The county is bordered by Throckmorton, Stephens, Callahan, Taylor, Jones, and Haskell counties.
Survey date – 1920
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks in right margin. Extends slightly into image.
- Very good overall condition.