- Title: Shelby Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112199
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Shelby County, est. 1836. The county seat of Center is shown at center. This East Texas county borders the State of Louisiana, and is surrounded by Panola, Sabine, San Augustine, Nacogdoches, and Rusk counties.
Survey date – 1897
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal mark at top edge.
- Some smearing of borders during printing.
- Very good overall condition.