- Title: Sutton Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112207
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Sutton County, est. 1887. The county seat of Sonora is shown at upper center left. The county is bordered by Menard, Kimble, Edwards, Val Verde, and Crockett counties.
Survey date – 1898
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Some smearing of ink on lower border and bottom left corner – original to printing.
- Very good overall condition.