- Title: Swisher Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112208
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Swisher County, est. 1876. The county seat of Tulia is shown at center, on the Pecos & North Texas Railroad. The county is bordered by Armstrong, Briscoe, Floyd, Hale, Castro, and Randall counties.
Survey date – 1910
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks in right margin, extending into image.
- Very good overall condition.