- Title: Victoria Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112220
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Victoria County, est. 1921. The county seat of Victoria is shown at center, on the banks of the Guadalupe River. The town is served by two rail lines: the Nueces, Yoakum, Texas & Mexico Railroad, and the Gulf, Western Texas & Pacific Railway. The county is bordered by DeWitt, Lavaca, Jackson, Calhoun, Refugio, and Goliad counties.
Survey date – 1921
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Large tidal mark on right edge, extending into image, and on lower right corner.
- Very good overall condition.