- Title: Moscou, Capitale de la Moscovie Suivant Olearius
- Author: Pieter van der Aa
- Date: 1680
- Medium: Copperplate engraving
- Condition: Excellent - light age toning
- Inches: 14 3/4 x 12 1/8 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 37.47 x 30.8 [Paper]
- Product ID: 233188
"Moscow, Capital of Muscovy following Olearius"
Map of Moscow, Russia by Dutch cartographer and publisher Pieter van der Aa showing the city's fortifications, neighborhoods, and suburbs. Legends along the left and bottom margins written in French indicate important sites in the city such as churches, palaces, gardens, prisons, civic institutions, etc. Labelled are the Moskva and Neglinnaya Rivers, and the lower margin is decorated with various scenes from the countryside.