- Title: A Map of the Kingdoms of Spain and Portugal
- Author: Nicholas Tindal and Paul de Rapin
- Date: 1752
- Medium: Copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - age toning, light foxing, issued center fold
- Inches: 21 1/4 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 53.98 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 100518
A Map of the Kingdoms of Spain and Portugal from the latest & best Observations, for Mr. Tindal's Continuation of Mr. Rapin's History.
Map of the Iberian Peninsula showing Spain, Portugal, the Straits of Gibraltar and part of North Africa, part of France, and the Balearic Islands of Mallorca, Menora, and Ibiza. Legend along lower margin explains the use of various symbols indicating the locations of capital cities, archbishoprics, universities, castles, forts and large towns.