- Title: Hoderniae Italiae Tabula
- Author: Edward Wells
- Date: c. 1704
- Medium: Copperplate engraving
- Condition: Good - age toning, tide marks and slight paper loss in margins
- Inches: 7 1/8 x 4 1/2 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 18.1 x 11.43 [Image]
- Product ID: 319072
"Map of Present-Day Italy"
Small map of Italy as it appeared in the early eighteenth century. Labeled regions and cities include Tuscany, Lombardy, Croatia, Dalmatia, Naples, the Papal States, Rome, Parma, Venice, Mantua, Florence, Genoa, and Modena, among others. Also shows the islands of Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily.