- Title: Parmer Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112177
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Parmer County, est. 1876. The county seat of Farwell is shown at lower left, on the western border with New Mexico. The town lies on the Pecos & North Texas Railroad. The county is bordered by Deaf Smith, Castro, Lamb, and Bailey counties.
Survey date – 1926
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Very good overall condition.