- Title: Sherman Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112200
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Sherman County, est. 1876. The original county seat of Coldwater is shown at center, but in 1901, just one year before this survey was made, the seat was moved to Stratford, upper middle left, on the Chicago, Rock Island & Mexico Railroad. The county is bordered by the State of Oklahoma as well as Hansford, Moore, Hartley, and Dallam counties.
Survey date – 1902
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Light tidal marks on right margin, extending into image.
- Very good overall condition.