- Title: Sterling Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112205
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Sterling County, est. 1891. The county seat of Sterling City is shown at center right, on the North Brazos River. The county is bordered by Mitchell, Coke, Tom Green, Reagan, Glasscock, and Howard counties.
Survey date – 1926
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Light tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.