- Title: Terrell Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112210
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Terrell County, est. 1905. The county seat of Sanderson is shown at left, on the Galveston, Harrisburg & San Antonio Railroad. The southern boundary of the county is the Rio Grande River and the Republic of Mexico. Surrounding counties include Pecos, Brewster, Val Verde, and Crockett.
Survey date – 1905
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small yellow stain at bottom, center within image.
- Tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.