- Title: Chapman's New Sectional Map of Wisconsin
- Author: Silas Chapman
- Date: 1860
- Medium: Hand-colored lithograph
- Condition: Good - age toning, wear and discoloration along issued folds, foxing, creasing, original hardcover binding
- Inches: 31 x 32 7/8 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 78.74 x 83.5 [Paper]
- Product ID: 222022
Sectional Map of
Scale: 10 Miles to the Inch
Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1860 by S. Chapman in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the State of Wisconsin.
Nineteenth-century folding map of Wisconsin divided into its various counties. The Mississippi River runs along the western border of the state, and Lake Michigan and Green Bay border it to the east. In the map's upper right corner, Chapman includes Lake Superior and Michigan's upper peninsula.