- Title: Carte de la Terre Sainte Divisée selon les douze Tribus d'Israel
- Author: C. B. Glot
- Date: 1799
- Medium: Copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - light age toning and foxing, issued center fold
- Inches: 22 3/4 x 18 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 57.79 x 45.72 [Paper]
- Product ID: 100570
Carte de la Terre Sainte Divisée selon les douze Tribus d'Israel, Ou sont exactement marquez les Voyages de Jésus-Christ. Dresée pour bien entendre l'Histoire de la Bible.
"Map of the Holy Land Divided according to the Twelve Tribes of Israel, Where the Voyages of Jesus Christ are marked exactly. Prepared in order to fully understand the History of the Bible."
Map of the Holy Land including parts of present-day Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and Syria. The journeys of Christ and the Apostles are marked, as well as biblically-significant sites and topographical features such as the Sea of Galilee, the Mount of Olives, Emmaus, Nazareth, Bethlehem, and the River Jordan.