- Title: Red River Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112185
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Red River County, est. 1836. The county seat of Clarksville is shown at center. This northeast Texas county has the Red River as its border with Oklahoma Indian Territory. The county is bordered by Bowie, Titus, Franklin, and Lamar counties.
Survey date – 1905
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Light tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.