- Title: Titus Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112212
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Titus County, est. 1846. The county seat of Mount Pleasant is shown at center. The northern boundary of the county is defined by the Sulphur Fork of the Red River. Surrounding counties include Red River, Morris, Camp, and Franklin.
Survey date – 1908
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Tidal marks in right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.