- Title: Walker Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112221
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Walker County, est. 1846. The county seat of Huntsville is shown at center. The International & Great Northern Railroad runs through the eastern portion of the county. Walker county is surrounded by Houston, Trinity, San Jacinto, Montgomery, Grimes, and Madison counties.
Survey date – 1889
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks on right edge, extending into image.
- Minimal marginal chipping.
- Cello tape repair, lower right edge, verso.
- Very good overall condition.