- Title: A Map of Italy with its Kingdoms, States &c.
- Author: Nicholas Tindal and Paul de Rapin
- Date: 1750
- Medium: Hand-colored copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - light age toning and foxing, issued center fold, paper loss along lower margin, creasing across image
- Inches: 21 1/4 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 53.98 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 102179
A Map of Italy with its Kingdoms, States &c. from the latest & best Observations, for Mr. Tindal's Continuation of Mr. Rapin's History.
Map of Italy divided into its various city-states. Includes Sardinia, Corsica, and Sicily, as well as parts of France, Germany, Switzerland, and European Turkey. Legend at lefthand margin explains the use of various symbols indicating the locations of capital cities, archbishoprics, universities, castles, principalities, dukedoms, and republics.