- Title: Bordeaux (Gironde)
- Author: Bureau National de Renseignements de Tourisme
- Date: 1954
- Medium: Printed
- Condition: Very Good Plus - light wear along issued center fold, slight separations at folds, minor creasing in margins
- Inches: 7 x 8 1/2 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 17.78 x 21.59 [Paper]
- Product ID: 315076
Map of the city of Bordeaux France in the Gironde department of southwest France included in a mid-century tourist brochure for the region. Text on verso includes information about Bordeaux such as attractions, prominent sites and monuments, hotels, and general facts about the city and its surroundings. Map contains numbered legend marking the city's major buildings and features.
Includes sheet of ephemera showing the Château Margaux, one of Bordeaux's renowned wine estates.