- Title: Brewster Co – North Part
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1926
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112058
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1926 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map of Brewster County – North Part, depicts an incredibly dense concentration of Railroad company holdings and an East-West portion of the Galveston, Houston & San Antonio Railway. Also shown are the lone city and county seat of Alpine (upper left) as well as the surrounding counties of Jeff Davis, Pecos, Terrell, and Presidio.
Survey date – 1914
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Very good overall condition.