- Title: Chart of the Bahama Islands. The Bermudas. or Summer Islands. Island of Cuba.
- Author: John Thomson
- Date: 1816
- Medium: Hand-colored copperplate engraving
- Condition: Good - age toning, wear and discoloration along issued center fold, light foxing and minor scuffs
- Inches: 24 1/2 x 20 1/2 [Image]
- Centimeters: 62.23 x 52.07 [Image]
- Product ID: 233134
Map of the Caribbean including the Bahamas, Bermuda, part of eastern Florida and the Florida Keys, and Cuba by John Thomson from Thomson's New General Atlas (1816). Map labels major cities, landmarks, and topographic features of the islands, and indicates information useful in nautical navigation.