- Title: Dallas Transportation Map
- Author: Dallas Railway and Terminal Company
- Date: 1942
- Medium: Printed
- Condition: Clean example with a few tiny splits at the fold junctions and one small edge tear at right
- Inches: 19.3 x 23.5 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 49.02 x 59.69 [Paper]
- Product ID: 311001
Scarce WWII-era map of Dallas, Texas.
A detailed street map of the city extending to University Park in the north and Honey Springs in the south. Shows detailed routes of street cars, motor coaches and feeder coaches along with real estate development. Includes an inset of the business district at lower left, while the verso contains a street index and transportation schedules. Self-folding into pictorial wrappers (4.0 x 9.7"). A scarce map with only one sales record and one institutional copy, per OCLC.