- Title: Falls Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112098
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Falls County. The county seat of Marlin is shown near its center, at the junction of the Houston & Texas Central Railroad and the International & Great Northern Railroad. The San Antonio & Aransas Pass Railroad runs west of the river, north to south. The county is bounded by McClennan, Limestone, Robertson, Milam, and Bell counties.
Survey date – 1919
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Very good overall condition.