- Title: Fisher Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Consistent with age
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112100
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Fisher County, est. 1876. The county seat of Roby is shown near its center. Several rail lines are depicted, including the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railroad, Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe Railroad, and Texas Central Railroad. The county is bordered by Kent, Stonewall, Jones, Nolan, and Scurry counties.
Survey date – 1921
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Old marginal tape repairs along entire length at right, bottom, affecting image, stable.
- Condition consistent with age.