- Title: Floyd Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Consistent with age
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112101
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Floyd County, est. 1876. The county seat of Floydada is shown lower center, near the end of a segment of the Pecos & Northern Texas Railroad. The county is bordered by Swisher, Briscoe, Motley, Hale, and Crosby counties.
Survey date – 1904
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Old marginal tape repairs along entire length at bottom, affecting image, stable.
- Condition consistent with age.