- Title: Foard Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Consistent with age
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112102
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Foard County, est. 1891. The county seat of Crowell is shown near its center. The county is bisected by the Panhandle and Gulf Railway. The northern border of the county is defined by the Pease River, and it is bordered by Hardeman, Willbarger, Know, King, and Cottle counties.
Survey date – 1905
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Old marginal tape repairs along entire length at top, affecting image, stable.
- Condition consistent with age.