- Title: [Folding Map of Japan]
- Date: c. 1895
- Medium: Hand-colored engraving
- Condition: Very Good Plus - original paperback binding, light age toning and foxing, some minor separations at issued folds, original hand coloring
- Inches: 48 3/4 x 19 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 123.83 x 48.26 [Paper]
- Product ID: 317063
Brightly-colored folding map showing the island of Japan, published approaching the end of the nineteenth century. Includes insets demonstrating the relative length of the region's rivers and relative heights of mountains, as well as a small map of the eastern and western hemispheres, details of surrounding islands, views from around the island, and a small map of the Asian continent.