- Title: Franklin Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112103
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Franklin County, est. 1875. The county seat of Mount Vernon is shown near its center, on the St. Louis & Southwestern Railroad. The Sulphur Fork of the Red River defines its northern boundary, and the county is bordered by Red River, Titus, Camp, Wood, and Hopkins counties.
Survey date – 1897
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Excellent overall condition.