- Title: Galliæ seu Franciæ Tabula
- Author: Nicolas Visscher
- Date: 1720
- Medium: Hand-colored copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - age toning, light foxing, minor paper loss and separations in bottom/ top margins at issued center fold
- Inches: 26 3/8 x 22 1/8 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 66.99 x 56.2 [Paper]
- Product ID: 101917
Galliæ seu Franciæ Tabula, qua omnes Provinciæ, Viæ angiariæ et aliæ res notatu dignæ distincté et accuraté ostenduntur, per Nicolaum Visscher. Nunc apud Petrum Schenck Iunior.
"Map of Gallia, or France, of which all the Provinces, roads, and many other things worthy of note distinctly and accurately are shown by Nicolas Visscher. Now with Peter Schenck the Younger."
Map of France including parts of England, Wales, Spain, Flanders, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, and Germany. Shows the English Channel, the Channel Islands, and part of the Mediterranean Sea. Legend in Dutch along lefthand margin explains the use of various symbols.