- Title: Hardin Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112117
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Hardin County, est. 1858. The county seat of Kountze is shown at upper center, right, near the junction of the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe and the Texas & New Orleans Railroads. The Nueces River forms the eastern border with Jasper and Orange counties, while Polk, Tyler, Liberty, and Jefferson counties lie on the north, west and south.
Survey date – 1902
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Printed borders smeared
- Very good overall condition.