- Title: Highway Map of Texas
- Author: Texas Pacific Coal and Oil Co.
- Date: 1934
- Medium: Chromolithograph
- Condition: Very Good - slight separations in margins at issued folding, light age toning, areas of surface dirt, contemporary pencil annotations
- Inches: 23 3/4 x 24 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 60.33 x 60.96 [Paper]
- Product ID: 317032
Map of Texas published by Fort-Worth-based Texas Pacific Coal and Oil Co. Lower left contains a 'Texas Mileage Chart' listing distances between various cities in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. Below title appears an image of "-TP- Service Station No. 1, Fort Worth," the "Finest in the Southwest." In the top right corner appears an "Aerial View of the Home of -TP- Products," "Fort Worth Refinery of Texas Pacific Coal and Oil Company." Verso includes inset maps of Fort Worth, Dallas, Austin, and Waco, Texas, along with information about various Texas cities and -TP- products.