- Title: Hopkins Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112127
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Hopkins County, est. 1846. The county seat of Sulphur Springs (which was moved from Tarrant in 1871) is shown at the center. Hopkins County is bordered by Delta, Franklin, Wood, Rains, and Hunt counties.
Survey date – 1885
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Excellent overall condition.