- Title: Jackson Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Consistent with age
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112134
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Jackson County, est. 1836. The county seat of Edna is shown near the center, on the Galveston, Houston & San Antonio Railroad. The St. Louis, Brownsville & Mexico Railway runs through the southern portion of the county.
This map also illustrates the routes of the Lavaca and Navidad Rivers to Lavaca Bay, and the East and West Carancahua Creeks emptying into Carancahua Bay. Also shown is the westernmost portion of Turtle Bayou.
Survey date – 1920
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Old marginal tape repairs along entire length at left, affecting image, stable.
- Hand annotations
- Condition consistent with age.