- Title: King Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112143
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows King County, est. 1876. The county seat of Guthrie is shown near the center, on the banks of the South Fork of the Wichita River. The county is bordered by Cottle, Foard, Know, Stonewall, and Dickens counties
Survey date – 1905
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Even tear along top edge below binding holes, marginal trimming or archival framing would minimize this issue entirely.
- Very good overall condition.