- Title: Kinney Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112144
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Kinney County, est.1850. The county seat of Brackett is shown near the center. The Galveston, Harrisburg & San Antonio Railroad passes through the south part of the county. This border county’s southwestern corner is bounded by the Rio Grande and Mexico.
Survey date – 1909
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Even tear along top edge below binding holes, marginal trimming or archival framing would minimize this issue entirely.
- Very good overall condition.