- Title: Knox Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112145
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Know County, est. 1858. The county seat of Benjamin is shown slightly lower left of center. The north-northeastern portion of the county is traversed by the North Wichita River, while the Salt Fork of the Brazos River cuts across the central and southern parts. Knox County is bordered by Foard, Baylor, Haskell, and King counties.
Survey date – 1923
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.