- Title: La Citta di Bordeaux Capitale della Provincia di Guienna in Francia
- Author: Thomas Salmon
- Date: 1758
- Medium: Copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - scuffing, issued folds, creasing across image near upper margin
- Inches: 15 x 6 7/8 [Platemark]
- Centimeters: 38.1 x 17.46 [Platemark]
- Product ID: 233196
"The City of Bordeaux Capital of the Province of Guyenne in France"
View of the city of Bordeaux, France by English writer Thomas Salmon (1679–1767). Salmon wrote primarily on history and geography, and from 1739-40 accompanied Admiral George Anson on his ill-fated voyage around the world.