- Title: Lamar Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112146
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Lamar County, est. 1840. The county seat of Paris is shown near the center. Two branches of the El Paso & Pacific Railroad run through the county, one in the north and one in the south. The northern boundary of the county is the Red River and Oklahoma, while Red River, Delta, and Fannin counties border on the east, south, and west.
Survey date – 1989
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.