- Title: Lamb Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112147
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Lamb County, est. 1876. The county seat of Littlefield is shown at the lower center, on the Pecos & Northern Texas Railroad The southwest portion of the map shows Ball Lake, Illusion Lake, Yellow Lake, and Silver Lake. Lamb County is bounded by Parmer, Castro, Hale, Hockley, Cochran, and Bailey counties.
Survey date – 1914
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.