- Title: Lampasas Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112148
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Lampasas County, est. 1856. The county seat of Lampasas is shown at the bottom – center, near the junction of the Galveston, Harrisburg & San Francisco Railroad, and the Houston & Texas Central Railway. Its western boundary with San Saba County is defined by the Colorado River, while Mills, Hamilton, Coryell, and Burnett counties surround it on the north, east and south.
Survey date – 1910
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.