- Title: Lavaca Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112149
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Lavaca County, est. 1842. The county seat of Hallettsville is shown near the center, on the San Antonio & Aransas Pass Railroad. The railroad also runs down to the town of Yoakum, on the western edge of the county. Lavaca County is bounded by Fayette, Colorado, Jackson, Dewitt, and Gonzales counties.
Survey date – 1896
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.