- Title: Lee Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very Good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112150
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Lee County, est. 1874. The county seat of Giddings is shown at lower left, on the Western Branch of the Houston & Texas Central Railroad. Of note is a large parcel of land on the eastern edge of the county, belonging to Stephen F. Austin. Lee County is bordered by Williamson, Milam, Burleson, Washington, Fayette, and Bastrop counties.
Survey date – 1888
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Small (1 ½ inch) old marginal tape repairs verso, stable.
- Very good overall condition.