- Title: Leon Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Consistent with age
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112151
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Leon County, est. 1846. The county seat of Centerville is shown near the center. Other towns of note include Leona, Jewett, and Marquez. The International & Great Northern Railroad runs up the west side of the county and then across the north to the east. Leon County is bordered by Freestone, Anderson, Houston, Madison, Robertson, and Limestone counties.
Survey date – 1916
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Old marginal tape repairs along entire length at bottom, affecting image, stable.
- Borders smeared during printing
- Condition consistent with age.