- Title: L'Isle de Cuba
- Author: Jacques-Nicolas Bellin
- Date: 1780
- Medium: Hand-colored copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good Plus - light age toning, tide marks in margins
- Inches: 15 5/8 x 10 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 39.69 x 25.4 [Paper]
- Product ID: 102201
L'Isle de Cuba Par M. Bonne Ingenieur-Hydrographe de la Marine.
"The Island of Cuba By Mr. Bonne Engineer-Hydrographer of the Navy."
Map of the Island of Cuba by Rigobert Bonne (1727-1794), successor to Jacques-Nicolas Bellin as hydrographer of the French Navy. Includes the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas, and the Florida Keys.